Thursday, July 15, 2010

NEW BLOG

Well, life has gone and changed things up again. I am back at work and missing my boy like crazy. Things are all hectic and busy and while that's great, I haven't really cooked a creative meal since Sunday. And before then...who knows. I look forward to grabbing my creative cahones (that is balls in Spanish in case you aren’t familiar) and running with it. I went back to my old company and I really like it so far. I feel blessed to contribute and thankful I had a job to come back to. I am definitely feeling tired, stretched in way too many directions, and guilty. But this is life and what would it be without challenge and overcoming.


So, as I feel that life is changing yet again, I felt it appropriate to change my blog. My life will always be about family and cooking but now I have so much more to do. I am learning to find my balance and how to prioritize. I am also finding the task of cooking healthy and fast is a rather large challenge. I am going to try and find some new recipes and hopefully keep sharing.

I am happy to be back and I am sorry I stepped out for so long. I hope to reach out to more people who are going through all the same things and feeling the gigantic pressure to be all and everything. In case no one cares, I will still find this therapeutic and fun ( I hope someone cares though!). Lol


Thanks and lots of love,

Cecilia

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog while reading Pioneer Woman comments, and I'm so glad that I did!

    You have such a cute site--sounds like you made a good choice in returning to the blogging world!

    Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more :)

    Darcy
    The Chic College Cowgirl
    http://chiccollegecowgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You made my day. :) Can't wait to check out your blog....

    ReplyDelete