Saturday, July 31, 2010

Babies....

I love it! I love that everywhere I turn babies are making there way out into the world. I love seeing the joy and love through the parents eyes and I love seeing the fear. Oh the glorious fear that every parent goes through the moment they see that little pink line on that dreadful stick. I myself felt it and the fear hasn't entirely gone away still. I had that fear when I told Jason that we were expecting, when Brayden took his first step, and I have that fear leaving him at school. I constantly check the car when I get to work every morning for fear that I might leave him in the car. I mean it's literally debilitating. Maybe I should stay home?

Lately, the conversations have turned to us and when will we add to the family. We know we want to add to our family and we know that we don't want to wait until Brayden is 18 to pop out another but then there is another type of fear.Will we be ready? Will we be able to afford it? Will my body go back to it's natural state after another? It changes from day-to-day but I think I just don't know. I'm not sure I am ready for God to decide yet but I don't think you can ever plan for these things either.

Any who, I am so happy for all the lovely friends and family I have out there procreating and I just love all the new babies!

On another note, I bought a ton of food at Sprouts this weekend and I plan to try some new recipes. I can't wait to share!

Love,

Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment