Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Best part of my day....

Every weekday morning I wake up and do the same things...punch the snooze button at least 4-6 times, stumble to the shower, turn on GMA, sip hot coffee and put on my makeup, all while waiting for Brayden to signal me to get him out of bed. This is the best part of my day.

When he does wake up and yell for me to get him out of bed, I usually peek my head in his room and say "GOOD MORNING BOOGER BEAR!". Yes, I am that Mom and I could careless what anyone thinks of me. I love this part because he usually squeals and then calls for his favorite dog, "Aleh". Ali is our 3 year old boxer who could care less about him unless he has something edible in his hand, preferably eggs or bacon. Then and only then, are they best friends. There is no shouting out, "Mama", or, " Dadda".. or anything of the sort, all he wants is his "Aleh". What ev man!!!! I gave birth to him and not an easy, he flew out type of birth. I mean, 36 LONG, arduous hours then a C-section type of birth. I deserve a Momma, right? Oh well, he is cute so I'll forgive him.

This is my favorite part of the day because I get to spend quality morning time with him while he is at his happiest and most cuddly. I love when his hair is messy and with sleepy eyes he watches The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while sipping his milk. He makes me happy and yearn to hold him all day long and never let him go. The pain of a mother.

This also makes my day....



Boys and their balls! Do they ever get tired of them? This was taken at a friend of mine son's birthday party at The Little Gym. He was such a big boy and could care less about me. Every now and then, he would scan the room, locate me and then he was off. Of course, he was particularly fond of the balls but what boy isn't. It is his favorite word after all. Jason also told me that no, they never do get tired of them. Nice.....

This too.....


This is probably the best part of daycare for a Mom. Besides, the social interaction and curriculum/learning thing...blah..blah..blah. It's the tiny artwork! It's the best and I have to say I have started a little gallery at my work to show off all my little Picasso's masterpieces. I mean, who wouldn't want to look at that??? 

Lots of  love,

Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment