Friday, April 15, 2011

Catch up

I know I am not very good at blogging but I would like to be better...honestly! I just have so much going on that sometimes I mean to write but then I go into a relaxation coma and forget all about all this blogging stuff.

I have had a lot of things happen in the last month or so, so I'll catch you up:

1. I finished my Real Estate license education requirements

2. Studied and passed that dang exam....WITH a 90 and an 80!!! WOO HOO!

3. We put one of our businesses on hold because it just felt right. We realized it wasn't working so we decided to take a step back, get ourselves together, and approach it again in September.

4.Signed on with a broker so I can hopefully start making some $$. I am going through training right now so pray and wish me luck!

5. Joined a beautiful gym that is really close to our house. Jason has been 3 times this week and I have been 4 times....but who's counting!? :-P We feel great and I know it's going to make us better people and parents.

6. In January we found a church that we love! We felt welcomed at the doors and have been a big part of the church since that day. We have made great friends and felt spiritually full since we started. It truly has been a huge impact on our lives.

7. My Catering website has started to form. My Bro-in-law started working on it and so far it looks great and I am so excited to see the finished product. Just seeing my food on-line is tear-worthy and I actually did cry! Also, he has someone working on a logo for me, can you believe it?!?!

8. Brayden turned 22 months on March 26 which means he will be 23 months on the 26th of this month and then 24 months on May 26th. In case you didn't pick up on that, HE WILL BE TWO NEXT MONTH!!! Where has the time gone? Time definitely flies while you are having fun. :)

9. And....we purchased our plane tickets to California for my oldest friends wedding and to spend almost 2 weeks with my parents! We are so excited!!

This weekend, we have friends coming to stay with us and we just love them so we are so excited to spend time with them and their little guy. Then next weekend my parent's are coming to stay with us for a whole week! They haven't been here since Brayden was 3 weeks old so we are so glad to have them here and show them more of Austin. We are going to eat a ton of BBQ, go to a baseball game, and then we are taking a mini-trip to SA to visit the Alamo, the Riverwalk, and Sea World. Jason and I need this vacation so bad and can't wait for it to finally be here!

So as you can see our lives have been a little crazy but we absolutley love it! Hopefully I will have more food and recipes up soon so until then stay tuned for craziness and updates!

Have a great weekend!

Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment