Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Marketing Bags

Yesterday I had a fantastic oppurtunity to help out a dear friend who is an Austin apartment locator. I asked him, knowing that he has to market himself, if I could help and suprisingly he said yes. I felt that once being in the Apartment Industry myself, I might know what the office ladies would like. He took a chance on me not knowing what I could do or having any ideas, so I knew that I had to really step up. He really let me have free reign to try whatever I wanted.

I found some really cute gift bags on sale at Target and started to put together an idea. I wanted them to look elegant and I really wanted them to stand out. I was nervous because I didn't want this be the end all of this fanastic oppurtunity. So I went to work. Jason really loved my Dark Chocolate-Almond-Cranberry Mounds and they were so beautiful but yet simple to make so I decided they were perfect for these bags. They came out perfect, I realized where I went wrong the last time and they were so tasty.



I also made a few batches of chocolate chip cookies to add to the bags.

Here are the bags.



These bags were really fun and I look foward to creating many different varieties. Last night I couldn't sleep thinking up great ideas. I was thinking of coconut and almond, marshmallow and graham cracker, cranberry-cherry, I'm so excited. I also saw some really cute boxes online.

After I delivered the bags, I was pleased to hear that they were a hit! I have to go today to drop off cards and samples to all the agents that are interested in using this form of marketing for their business. I couldn't be more excited, thrilled, thankful, and ready to create some wonderful treats!

I couldn't close this post without showing off my little amazing, now 9 month old Brayden. Wow, it has been such a ride and each day gets better and better. We are so blessed.


Have a wonderful day!

Cecilia

2 comments: